WHITE & BURGUNDY



I am not quite ready to let go of my white pants yet, especially when I got them the day before labor day because I did not have a pair. I found these which I love because the fabric is more like cotton than jean so it looks more dressy. Because I live in Miami I do not see the point on letting go on them, most of the "fashion rules" do not really apply to Miami because is like summer all year round. 
I finally got this bag that I kept seeing every day and wanting it, the candace satchel by kate spade new york is so elegant, classy and this color is stunning. I want to say this is my bag for the season but not really, I plan wearing all year.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

No estoy lista para dejar mis pantalones blanco todavia, especialmente cuando los compré el día antes de labor day porque no tenía unos. Encontré estos que me encanta porque el material es más de algodón que de jean y se ve más elegante. Como vivo en Miami en realidad no tengo que dejar de usarlos ya que, la mayoría de las reglas de la moda no aplican aqui.
Finalmente me compré esta cartera que me tenía enamorada desde que la vi y seguía obsesionada con ella, la candace satchel de kate spade new york es elegante, clásica y el color es para morirse. Quiero decir que esta será mi cartera de la temporada pero en realidad pienso usarla mucho más tiempo.

Gracias por visitar
besos,
g

F21 hat & flats
H&M vest
Ann Taylor pants
kate spade new york top & bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Rocksbos ear cuff & ring










No comments:

Post a Comment