FLORALS AND POMS POMS


I am always looking forward to see what kate spade is bringing every month. I saw this top in pictures several times and each time I was more convinced I had to get it. As soon as it arrived I did, there is something about this delicate floral print that I LOVE. The dress and skirt with the same print are amazing as well i wish I could have them all. 
This pom pom trend that has been around a while I LOVE IT. I have seen it originally in Fendi bags but now a lot of brands have them like DVF and Furla. There was no way I would spend $50+ on a pom pom keychain so I went to poshmark and I found this beauty for $18. Is so soft and cute that I might look like a creep all the time when I touch it lol.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Siempre me emociona ver que va a sacar kate spade cada mes. Este top lo habia visto desde hace tiempo y cada vez que lo veia sabia que lo compraría. Hay algo en este estampado de flores tan delicado que me encanta. El vestido y la falda de este print también son espectaculares.
La tendencia del pom pom guindando de la cartera no es nueva, la primera vez que la vi fue en Fendi bags pero ahora muchas marcas la tiene como DVF y Furla. A mi me encanta pero jamás iba a gastar más de $50 en ello asi que me fui a poshmark y conseguí esta por $18. Es súper suave y adorable, me encanta el contraste que da el color.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

kate spade new york top, skirt, necklace, watch & bag
F21 sunglasses & flats








No comments:

Post a Comment