ORANGE DRESS


Since living in Miami means humidity and crazy heat most of the year I have been adding simple yet stylish dresses to my closet. I love trapeze dresses they are so much fun and when you add pockets they are the perfect dress. This one is from She Inside and I am so glad it turned out to be perfect because I love the colors and the pockets. You saw this look on a video last week but I wanted to show it as well in pictures with all the details. Besides, this place is lovely and I always want to take pictures when I am there.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Vivir en Miami significa húmedad y calor el 90% del tiempo o hasta más asi que he estado agregando a mi closet vestidos sencillos pero a la vez un poco chic. Los vestidos trapecio me encantan son muy divertidos y cuando agregas bolsillos pues es el vestido perfecto. Este es de She Inside y me hizo feliz que fuese todo lo que esperaba porque me encanta el color y los bolsillos. Este look ya lo vieron en un video la semana pasada pero quería compartirlo en fotos porque este lugar me encanta.

gracias por visitar.
besos
g

She Inside dress
F21 hat
kate spade new york bag, charm necklace & paris charm
Silvano Apparel sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment