PETITE DIARIES: PARISIAN FEELING WITH FIRMOO


Today I am sharing with you, a brand that I just discovered. It is an eyeglass online store named Firmoo.

For those of you who do not know, I wear eye glasses. I had been wanting to wear glasses that were a bit more colorful, than my usual black or tortoiseshell glasses. When I went to the Firmoo's website, I could not stop browsing their large selection. They have beautiful vintage designs and modern classics. The website is very user friendly, allowing you to narrow your selections quickly. In addition to this you can enter your prescription manually or upload it.

I went for this pair of red frames. Red is such a classy color. These are slightly bigger than my other pair, but they fit just fine. I now want to get more colored frames.

The material is lightweight, which I love. They also come with a hard case and a soft (cloth pouch), along with a small screwdriver for you to adjust.

Visit their website and take a look at all of their products.

Eye glasses: Firmoo
Dress: H&M
Wristlet: Kate Spade NY






No comments:

Post a Comment