PETITE DIARIES: OLIVE DRESS


Happy Friday!

Here is a comfortable option for a busy Friday. This dress is obviously a bit big for me, but nothing that a belt can't fix.

I had been wanting an olive colored dress and found this one at Forever 21. It is meant to be used with no belt. Since I wanted to wear it to the office, I added a belt, heels and a satchel to elevate the simplicity of the dress.

Feliz viernes,

Hoy les comparto un look muy cómodo y perfecto para esos viernes que requieren comodidad. Obviamente este traje me queda un poco grande,
pero no hay nada que no pueda arreglar un cinturón.

Hace mucho tiempo quería un traje en color olivo y terminé encontrando este en Forever 21. Se supone que se use sin cinturón, pero ya que decidí lucirlo para la oficina, decidí por añadir un cinturón, tacones y un bolso más elegante para así elevar un poco la simplicidad del vestido.

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Kate Spade NY






No comments:

Post a Comment