SOPHISTICATED TOUCH


It's getting harder for me to take the time to write posts. Now with the holidays right around the corner I am working a lot more and I am busier. I want to try to keep bringing looks to the blog, but I might not be able to write about it. We will see.
I am currently loving this bralette trend, I think is so sophisticated and at the same time it gives women that empowerment feeling of being sexy yet classy. There are great options out there, I want to get a few more.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Se me esta haciendo cada vez más dificil escribir posts. Ahora con las festividades cerca estoy trabajando más y estoy más ocupada. Quiero poder seguir compartiendo looks pero quizá no puedo escribir sobre ellos, ya veremos.
Esta moda del bralette me está gustando mucho, siento que le da a la mujer ese feeling de poder y de sentirte sexy pero a la vez clásica. Hay muchas opciones lindas por ahí, quiero definitivamente comprar unos más.

GAP jacket
F21 skirt & booties
Coco and Malibu bralette
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
kate spade new york bag






No comments:

Post a Comment