PETITE DIARIES: MENSWEAR INSPIRED


Happy Friday!

If you haven't noticed by now, most of my posts involve heels. I have a hard time finding flats that fit right, but more importantly, that I can wear with multiple outfits. These are what I consider, "borrowed from the boys". They are extremely comfortable and I can also wear them to work. This time around I was wearing them to run some errands.

The bag was a gift from Gaby and I absolutely adore! It fits many things, and I can also use it as a mini clutch. 


¡Feliz viernes!

Si aún no se han percatado, en la mayoría de los posts que publico siempre llevo tacones. No se me hace fácil conseguir zapatos sin tacón. Siempre me incomodan y siento que quiero poder combinarlos con muchos outfits. Estos me gustan ya que el estilo lo considero como "prestado de los chicos". Son sumamente cómodos y los puedo usar para la oficina.

La cartera fue un regalo de Gaby y ¡me encanta! Tiene mucho espacio aunque es tan pequeña. Además la puedo usar como un clutch. 


Crossbody: Kate Spade NYC

Dress: Zara

Shoes: Mango





1 comment: