BOW AND OXFORDS


I have always loved oxford but felt a little weird when trying them on and seeing them on me. It wasn't until of course, I discover yet another treasure from kate spade new york. This lovely oxfords called catlyn have the perfect color, the perfect material, the most adorable details and they are so comfy and look absolutely amazing. I get a lot of compliments with them on and this outfit was the first thing that came to my mind when I got them.
Of course, you know I love bows and this top/dress looks gorgeous by itself, with a skirt, as a dress, as a top, etc and for the price is really a must have this fall.

Siempre me han gustado los zapatos inspirados en el estilo masculino, pero me sentía súper rara cuando me los ponía hasta que descubrí esta belleza de kate spade new york. Estos oxfords se llaman catlyn y debo decir que el color, material, comodidad y los detalles son simplemente un plus de los precioso que son, siempre me hacen cumplidos al usarlos porque la verdad que son una belleza.
Claro que saben que amo los lazos y este vestido/top se ve genial solo, con una falda, como vestido y como top. Para el precio es algo que vale la pena tener en el closet para esta temporada.

xo
g

F21 dress
kate spade new york oxfords & sunglasses






No comments:

Post a Comment