WHITE DRESS



Fall is quickly approaching and I am so excited I got to try more hats lately because now I am obsessed. This one is my current favorite and it's only $12!!!! When Fall comes I am usually wearing burgundy over and over again, this year I do not really have that many burgundy pieces but, I start incorporating them around this time. Right now I have not seen any pieces that I feel like I neeeeed in my closet, I am being a bit more cautious when spending money shopping. These booties are from like two years ago and I still love them, I saw they came back for a while but then sold out again.
This dress I got it from She Inside, I have been ordering and trying to figure out their sizes and quality material, I have to say I LOVE THIS DRESS, the only thing is that is completely transparent so I have to wear a slit under it.

Ya se viene mi temporada favorita y estoy muy emocionada de que he estado usando sombreros últimamente. Este es mi favorito del momento y solo cuesta $12!!. Cuando se viene esta temporada usualmente uso mucho vinotinto, esta vez no tengo tantas piezas de ese color pero este tiempo es que empiezo a ir de compras y buscar piezas que me gusten de ese color. Estoy siendo un poco más precavida al gasta el dinero ahora. Estas botas las tengo desde hace tiempisimo y aún me encantan, se que volvieron por un tiempo pero luego se volvieron a vender. Mi vestido es de She Inside, he estado experimentando con sus tallas y la calidad de la ropa últimamente, debo decir que AMO este vestido aunque es súper transparente asi que, debo usar un slit debajo.

xo
g

SheIn dress
F21 hat & booties
kate spade saturday bag
rocksbox jewelry






No comments:

Post a Comment