VALENTINES DAY IDEAS



Valentine's day is around the corner and even though is a commercial day that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it too.

I put together two looks to give you an idea what you can wear this romantic day. I love wearing white because is a very peaceful and adorable color, adding touches of red gives it that Valentines day feeling.
Also, wearing a red dress can be perfect for the occasion, it all depends on your plans and what you feel like wearing. My favorite look is number 1 but you might like the second one too.

Thanks for visiting
xo

_____________________________________________________________________________

El día de San Valentin está a la vuelta de la esquina y aunque es un día muy comercial eso no significa que no puedas disfrutarlo.

Pensé en unos looks para este día. Me encanta usar blanco en ocasiones románticas, es muy pacífico y lindo, agregar unos toques de rojo le da ese feeling de San Valentin.
También usar un vestido rojo es perfecto para la ocasión, todo depende de tus planes y lo que sientas que quieres usar. 
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G





H&M dress
F21 belt
Zara heels
Aldo clutch







F21 dress (9$!!!)
2020ave necklace
JustFab bag
Payless heels

5 comments:

  1. Awww! You look so glamorous, my favorite is the first dress because I have such a weakness for white. Either way you look gorge :) Happy early Vday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Thank you sweetie :D
      Happy early Vday to you!

      Delete
  2. So sweet and romantic, just perfect for valentine's day!

    Feel free to check out my latest post on my blog. <3 I hope you visit my channel on youtube too. I just uploaded my Valentine's Day Outfit Inspiration. Thank you :)

    www.youtube.com/gianbydesign
    www.gianbydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Me encanta todo! Los looks están muy románticos y bien hechos y las fotos geniales.
    Muchos besos

    Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete