ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: PRINTS


Erica from Refined Couture // Anna from A Lily Love Affair // Jenny from Stuff I Love

Prints are beyond fun to wear and I have to admit, mixing them is one of my favorite things to do. One very happy thing about this outfit is that I finally found the skirt I was looking for, now I want it in every color/pattern I just love these skirts, they are so classy and feminine, of course I want many more.

Now, let's talk about Yumi's super fun skirt, is it certainly a fun twist for an office look. The color, print and how she mixed it looks perfect all together.

Head over to the girls blog to see how they wear prints.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_________________________________________________________________________

Los estampados son muy divertidos de usar y debo admitir que mezclarlos es una de mis cosas favoritas. Algo muy feliz de este look es la falda, finalmente la conseguí y ahora quiero de todos los colores/estampados, amo estas faldas, son tan clásicas y femeninas que por supuetos quiero más.

Ahora, hablemos de la divertida falda de Yumi. Le da un twist muy cool para la oficina. El color, estampado y como lo mezcló quedo perfecto junto.

Visiten el blog de las chcias para ver como ells usan estampados.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G








_____________________________________________________________________________







1 comment: