LEOPARD LEATHER



When looking for comfy outfits sometimes is fun to make a statement, I love wearing maxi skirts and recently, I have been loving printed ones. This leopard one is my favorite, I love that is both sides open so is so much easier to walk and feel comfortable.
Usually when I have to walk a lot, or I am in a hurry, I wear converse. They are not the most comfy shoes but If you have worn them for a while you just get used to them.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Cuando estoy en busca de un look cómodo a veces es divertido hacer un statement, me encanta usar maxi faldas, y recientemente me encantan las estampadas. Esta de leopardo es mi favorita, me encanta que es abierta por ambos lados lo que la hace más cómoda y fácil de caminar.
Usualmente cuando tengo que caminar mucho o estoy apurada uso converse. No son los zapatos más cómodos pero si los usas por un tiempo, te acostumbras.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 top, skirt & necklace
H&M vest
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment