ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: MIDI SKIRTS


Erica from Refined Couture // Anna from A Lily Love Affair // Jenny from Stuff I Love

This week we are sharing with you one of the most seen trends out there: Midi skirts. Even though I wish I had an actual midi skirt I try to wear the closest I had to one.

I love these type of skirts specially when they are very long and wide, the problem is I am too short for it, just like Yumi. That is why I haven't tried it much yet.

Yumi got lucky with her super cute Banana Republic skirt, and well the girls are always amazing with their looks. Check out their blogs for more.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

Esta semana compartimos una de las tendencias más vistas últimamente: faldas a la rodilla. Aunque me hubiese gustado tener una falda más apropiada para la ocasión, esto era lo más cercano que tenía.

Me encantan este tipo de faldas, especialmente cuando son súper largas y anchas, el problema es que soy muy bajita al igual que Yumi. Por esa razón no he intentado mucho con estas piezas.

Yumi tuvo suerte con esta súper cute de Banana Republic, y bueno las chicas siempre saben como verse genial. Pasen por sus blogs para ver más.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






________________________________________________________







1 comment: