POLKA DOTS GEORGE CLOONEY STYLE


Have you guys seen the cover from George Clooney for W magazine? There is some reason why this outfit plus the location remind me of that cover. Maybe because there are different black and white prints combine, or simply because of the polka dots blouse. After I saw that cover (which is AMAZING) I just can't avoid remembering it when I wear this blouse.
I am not a fan of him or pay much attention to him, but this cover was soooo cool I want to do something like that someday. 
About the outfit, it was a horribly cold day, yes, COLD!!! I have nothing else to say lol.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Alguna vez llegaron a ver la portada de George Clooney para W magazine? Por alguna razón, este look, la locación y las fotos me hacen recordarla. Quizá por la mezcla de estampados en blanco y negro, o simplemente por la blusa de lunares. Después de ver esta portada (que me parece una genialidad) no puedo evitar recordarla al usar la blusa.
No soy muy fan de George ni le presto mucha atención pero esta edición estuvo taaaaan genial que quiero hacer algo inspirado algún día.
Acerca del look, fue un día horriblement frío, tomar las fotos no fue fácil. no tengo nada más que decir jajaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos.


George cover for W magazine Annual Art Issue 2013









Ann Taylor jacket & thighs
F21 blouse, skirt & booties
JustFab "Martin" bag

2 comments:

  1. Loving this!! Great mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. la portada está genial! Perto tu conjunto tambien! :D Muy guapa!!

    ReplyDelete