ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: OUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK



Erica from Refined Couture // Anna from A Lily Love Affair // Jenny from Stuff I Love

I must admit this has been the hardest Wednesday special for me, why? I LOVE LIPSTICKS!! I have many of them and it was extremely hard for me to choose a favorite one. At the end I stick with my very first expensive lipstick which is of course Chanel. I loved how is complemented the cuteness of the outfit which all pastel and calm, and the lipstick was a little more strong and kind of a statement.

Yumi on the other hand chose a very cute YSL lipstick that flatters her skin color perfectly. Mix with super cute neutral prints to give it a fun twist.

Check out the girls favorite lipstick by clicking above.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________

Debo admitir que este ha sido el especial de Miércoles más dificil para mi, por qué? AMO LOS LABIALES! Tengo muchos y me fue súper dificil elegir un favorito, pero por supuesto me fui por el más valioso que tengo que es Chanel. Me encanta como complementa los colores del look que son un poco más angelicales y románticos y le da ese toque fuerte y atrevido.

Yumi por otra parte optó por un YSL que hace que su piel se vea radiante. Mezclandolo con estampados neutros para darle un toque divertido.

No olviden pasar por el blog de las chicas para ver sus labiales preferidos haciendo click arriba.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







_______________________________________________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment