PETITE IN STYLE: THE LITTLE DETAILS


I guess by now you have noticed that I love neutrals. When I dress for the office I always tend to go for the neutrals. It is easier to put an outfit together when you play with a safe color palette. The great thing is that you can keep your look classic and effortless. If you are going for a similar look to wear to the office, do not forget to add a blazer or coat.

____________________________________________________________________

Supongo que hasta ahora se habrán dado cuenta que amo los colores neutros, cuando me visto para la oficina tiendo a usarlos.
Resulta fácil planear un outfit cuando te vas por una paleta de color especifica, lo mejor es que puedes mantener el look clásico y sin mucho esfuerzo.
Si quieren usar un look similar para la oficina no olviden un blazer o chaqueta.

Top: Style and Co.
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic
Bag: JustFab








No comments:

Post a Comment