ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL


Erica from Refined Couture // Anna from A Lily Love Affair // Jenny from Stuff I Love

Citing the traditional phrase from Mean Girls, this Wednesday we felt like wearing pink, but we had some small issues that made us turn this post to be a Valentines Day Special. I have to admit it was a little difficult for me when I realized I don't own many pink pieces on my closet, which is kind of weird since it used to be my favorite color, but I guess not anymore.
This dress is sooooo pretty, and it took me a while to wear it because I just wasn't sure about it, but when I wore it I felt so feminine and thanks to the location a little like a fairytale.

Yumi went for the bright side of pink which looks super cute on her and gave it a fun vibe for an office day.

Check out what the girl wore for this special.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Citando la frase tradicional de Mean Girls, hoy queriamos usar el color rosado que era la idea para este post, pero debido a algunas circunstancias cambiamos a un especial de San Valentin. Debo admitir que fue un poco dificil para mi porque me di cuenta que el rosa no es un color muy visto en mi closet, que es un poco raro porque solia ser mi color favorito, pero supongo que ya no.
Este vestido es  hermoso y me tomo un tiempo usarlo porque no estaba segura, pero cuando lo usé me sentí súper femenina y en la locación como en un cuento de hadas.

Yumi optó por el lado neón del rosa que se ve súper lindo en ella y le dio una vibra divertida para un día en la oficina.

No olviden pasar por el blog de las chicas y ver como usaron el color Rosado.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






_________________________________________________________________________






1 comment:

  1. Gabriela and Yumi, you two look beautiful! And you both have such amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete