I HEART LA



There is nothing more important than feeling good when you dress up. I think that is what define this outfit, I loved how it turned out and I felt very chic and feminine when wearing it. Sometimes our confidence can shine if we are wearing the right clothes, those that makes us feel ourselves.
I lived in LA in 2012 for a few months to study english, LA is forever in my heart so when I saw this necklace I had to get it, I want to go back so badly; the weather, the beaches, the people, love everything about it.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

No hay nada más importante que sentirte bien cuando te vistes. Para mi eso define este look, me encantó el resultado y me sentí chic y femenina al usarlo. A veces nuestra seguridad puede brillar si estamos usando el look correcto, ese que nos hace ser nosotras mismas.
Viví en Los Angeles en el 2012 por unos meses para aprender inglés, siempre he tenido ese lugar cerca de mi corazón asi que, cuando vi este collar no pude dejarlo. Quiero volver todos los días, el clima, las playas, la gente, amo todo de LA.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







Wearing all F21
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment