The art of dots

As suddenly as I saw the Kate Spade dots collection I was DYING, Dots are my favorite print, I like them so much, so basically I want ALL in this collection. I wanted to share it with you guys because I think is just to fall in love. ENJOY and comment about it :D

Apenas vi la colección de dots by Kate Spade estaba muriendo lento, son mi estampado favorito, me encantan, basicamente quiero todo de esta colección.
Queria compartirla con ustedes porque creo que es para enamorarse.
Disfruten y comenten :D 

8 comments:

  1. very cute! all looks very mod 60s style, which I love.
    thankyou for commenting on my blog. I'm following you.
    maddie x

    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love polka dots!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these too, are you a fan of the Yayoi Kusama collaboration with LV?

    Best,
    Rachel
    www.thecuratorial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I love the pictures and the collection is just WOW so original and chic!!! Thanks for your comment darling :D

      xo
      G

      Delete