Long and pattern

Hi lovely readers!!!! I hope your weekend is going great. I'm missing LA so bad but I have to admit I know I'm not there anymore because everything where I live is SO different haha. Today I come with an outfit I wore when I was in LA for the school, is a LOVELY long and tribal skirt, with casual shirt and a jean vest, I love how they look all together so I felt comfy that day. Hope you like, keep reading and don't forget to comment. xo


Hola hermosos lectores, espero su fin de semana este súper. Extraño LA mal pero debo admitir que ya se que no estoy allá porque donde vivo todo es TAN diferente jaja.
Hoy vengo con un look que usé en LA para la escuela, es una HERMOSA falda maxi con estampado tribal, con una camisa casual y denim. Me encantó como lució todo junto así que me sentí cómoda ese día.
Espero les guste, sigan leyendo y comenten.
Besos.

Shirt and Skirt: Forever 21
Vest: Tilly's



15 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!!! Awesome how you paired it with a vest, I'm obsessed with vests!!

    xoxo,Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit. love the jean vest.... goes with everything perfect for layers for the fall! LOVE from Las Vegas!!!
    -Jasmine O.

    follow me? :)
    http://www.chicsincity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, lovely! Thanks so much for your comment and follow! Loving the vest xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet you were a hit that day dear!
    You look so well with that printed skirt!
    Loved it
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following :) I'm following you now ^___^ love the dress, you look so beautiful.

    Biancarosa ❤
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete