Simple chic

Hi guys!!!! I am so happy on how my blog has been growing it feels good that you work hard on something and this is the best reward, because having a blog is not a problem but keeping interesting and nice is hard work haha, anyway today I am wearing a simple cute dress with a jean jacket and flats, super comfy cause I will walk a lot haha. Plus, I will show you what do I carry with me on my bag all the time, is interesting to know what a women has in her bag haha. Hope you like and please don't forget to follow and leave some comments, I will do it as well :)


Hola chicas. Estoy feliz de como mi blog ha ido creciendo, se siente tan bien que trabajes en algo y estas es la mejor recompensa, porque tener un blog no es un problema pero mantenerlo interesante es trabajo duro.
Hoy estoy usando un vestido floreado muy simple con una chaqueta denim y bailarinas, súper cómodo porque caminare bastante jajaja.
Además les mostrare que hay dentro de mi cartera todo el tiempo. Es interesante ver que hay dentro de la cartera de una mujer.
Espero les guste y no olviden comentar :D


Dress and Jacket: Forever 21
Flats: NY&CO
Rings: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Local store. (you can DIY, is very easy)
Bag: Local store.
Glasses: Vans

xo
G


10 comments:

  1. I really like the combination!! Great post by the way.

    http://www.envyfashions.blogspot.com
    http://www.freedomoffashiion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look simple and chic =) thanks for following my blog dear followed you back =)http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I love your jewelery especially. Followed!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whole look, denim makes any outfit fashionable.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all cute! I love the denim jacket the most. :))

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete