Paris 2019 Travel Diary

I could not possibly forget about posting about my vacation this year, after almost three years without actually going on vacation, I finally had the chance to meet new places and I am so happy about it.
My first stop was Paris, first time ever in this beautiful city. It is breathtaking, every corner, every cafe, every building, we tried to walk around every neighborhood we were in and we will discover one new thing after another. I will leave a list of the places we went to visit, where we ate and where we walked around and it's very worth to visit.

Must-see

Musée Du Louvre
Arc de Thriomphe
Notre-Dame
Eiffel Tower

To eat

Meating Corner - Chatelet area
Aji Dulce - Venezuelan restaurant
Bagel Baget Cafe
Bagel Corner

Areas to see

Montmartre
Champ Elysee
Galeries Lafayette
Gobellins
Victor Hugo
Tuileries Garben
Concorde
Parc Rives de Seine
Palais de Chaillot
Trocadero
Rapp Square



























No comments:

Post a Comment