DIY: Studs!

There is no doubt that the stud fashion is here to stay for a while so I got some studs to put on my clothes because is hard to find studded clothes for me here in my country so I just made my own, I will leave some pics so you can do the same is SO SIMPLE and it doesn't take more than 10 minutes, so you can try to make old clothes new clothes :). Leave your comments, xoxx


No hay duda que la moda "stud&spikes" esta aqui para quedarse un rato, asi que consegui unos studs muy sencillos para colocar en mi denim, es dificil conseguir ropa con estos detalles que me guste o no este muy cargada asi que hice mi propia versión. Dejo unas fotos para que vean y puedan hacer lo mismo, ya que, es bastante simple y no toma más de 10 minutos dependiendo que quieras hacer.
Asi que intentalo y en vez de deshacerte de tu ropa vieja ponte a crear nueva :D




10 comments:

  1. Very nice! Great way to snazz up basic clothes!

    xox Haruka
    http://sanfranstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little stars and those gold studs are very unique :)
    I've always loved studs and spikes, I like the edgy punky look they give to clothes xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great DIY post! I love the stud trend.

    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great project! I've been dying to do something like this! I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other!

    xo, ciara
    thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, you should try it. Following you back now :D

      xox
      G

      Delete