Thursday outfit

Hi guys!!! I am posting my outfit of today because I will be out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to post until maybe monday or tuesday, today I wore a simple white shirt with pastel orange jeans, so I hope you like and comment as well. I like to be very comfy because weather here is crazy haha. Enjoy and leave some comments.

Hola chicas. Estoy posteando este look de hoy porque estare fuera por el fin de semana asi que no estare posteando quizá hasta el martes.
Hoy use una blusa simple con un pantalón de color pastel, espero les guste y comenten.
Me gusta estar cómoda porque el clima aqui es una locura.
Disfruten :D

Shirt: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Sandals: F21
Bag:H&M
Jewelry: Forever21





4 comments:

  1. sweet. Maybe we can follow each other via GFC and bloglovin? http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and cute accessories!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete