Liebster blog award



Thanks so much to The Indie Byline for nominating me for the Liebster blog award, wow so honored. Is my first and I can not describe the awesome feeling. THANK YOU!!

11 Things About Me:

  1. My passion is dancing even though I have years without doing it since I started college.
  2. I hate nutella :O haha
  3. I have a really hard time deciding what to wear but I guess that is common in women.
  4. I love music, I wish I can listen to it 24/7
  5. This year has been the best of my life seriously. I got to learn better english, relax and finding out who I am.
  6. I want to go back to dance again. I missed it. Is like part of me.
  7. I watch FRIENDS every day :)
  8. I love heels but Is hard for me to walk with them sometimes haha
  9. I gain a lot of courage this year. I feel completely proud of myself.
  10. I love dreaming but I also want to make everything I dream come true. I am working on it :)
  11. I miss my dog.

Indie's Byline questions:

  1. What's your favorite food to eat? Seriously if I could eat pizza every day I would hahah but I really enjoy the classic food from my country. Is just delicious :)
  2. Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world? That's a hard question. I will say my entire family. Moments with them are just the best.
  3. What do you love most about life? EVERYTHING. I just love the fact that you are so down one day and then the next one life surprise you with the most awesome thing and is just lovely. I love everything.
  4. What is one thing that can instantly put a smile on your face? SHOPPING :) haha and definitely feel when I make people happy!
  5. What made you decide to start blogging? At first it was for my trip to LA but then when I got the chance to get so many new and pretty clothes I decided to do it fashion so I can inspire people to get clothes without spend a whole lot of money.
  6. What are 3 things you can't live without? My iphone, my wallet and fashion books.
  7. What is your favorite thing about you as a person? I try to see every little positive detail to everything even if It takes me a certain time to do it haha
  8. Do you believe in forgiveness or in the act of forgetting? I believe in forgiving but it depends on the situation, is hard to forget sometimes.
  9. What is your favorite movie?I have so many, I have to say romantics are my  favorite so Nicholas Sparks movies are my guilty pleasure.
  10. What is the ultimate remedy to a bad day? Listen to music, singing out loud. Your mood will change so quickly!
  11. Who inspires you? My mom. She is my role model.

My questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. How often you like to post?
  3. What is your passion?
  4. Who do you admire?
  5. What are you studying/working?
  6. What do you like to eat?
  7. Do you think is important to exercise?
  8. What is your favorite store?
  9. What is your favorite quote?
  10. What is your favorite song?
  11. Who is your favorite writer?

 And I pass this nomination to:

9 comments:

  1. i really like your outfits on your blog :)) your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am following you already :). Follow back?? xo!

      Delete
  2. Heey ^^
    Congrats on award.
    Thank u so much for nominating me, but i've already done one,
    But thanks anyway
    Stay in touch

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias!!

    Muchas gracias!!

    En cuanto pueda lo publico

    Besitos

    http://shopperprofessional.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!
    Following you now.
    xoxo
    http://mocca-dash.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for nominating me, you are so kind and nice! I am pretty excited haha you can see the post in my blog, I'll try to post it today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete