Emmy Awards 2012 red carpet


Hello sweeties. Today the Emmy awards red carpet was full of long, shiny, gorgeous dresses. I will show you who were my favorites and best dress and you can tell me who did you like the most. Definitely the best part of this events is FASHION, so check out my top best dress from the Emmy awards 2012 and tell me who was your favorite.

Hola dulzuras. Hoy la red carpet de los Emmy estuvo abarrotada de largos, brillantes y hermosos vestidos. 
Les mostraré quienes fueron mis favoritas y ustedes pueden decirme quien les gusto más.
Definitivamente la mejor parte de estos eventos es la MODA, así que observa mis top de mejores vestidas en los Emmy Awards 2012 y dime quien fue tu favorita.


Revenge girl Emily VanCamp wore a gray chiffon dress by J. Mendel.

 Kelly Osbourne looked beautifully purple on her Zac Posen gorgeous dress.

Such a cute outfit for Ariel Winter by Katharine Kidd.

Happiest mom on earth look STUNNING, as always.

Julianna Margulies looked stunning with a floral dress by Giambattista Valli Couture.

My Favorite: Leslie Mann with a lace cream and orange dress by Naeem Khan.

I LOVED Zooey Deschanel dress by Reem Acra.
XO
G.


4 comments:

  1. Zooey looked amazing, but what is going on with that face :).

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/09/littleblackdress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know, she is unique. I will check it out.

      xox
      G

      Delete
  2. Love your Emmy's recap and all of your red carpet choices!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete