Eglantina Zingg: Chic and fabulous.

Eglantina Zingg is a famous actress, model, fashionista and ex MTV latin america host, she became famous because of MTV and she appeared on lots of MTV awards, after that, E! hired her for E! Glam Tour.

She was born in Venezuela and is one of the most gorgeous and inspiring fashionistas in the industry who has been in the most famous fashion weeks all over the world. Despite her awesome sense of style Eglantina is a social activist too which make me admire her even more. I love her style and I thought you definitely should know about her and her style.

You can find her and know more about her at: https://twitter.com/EglantinaZingg


Eglantina Zingg es una famosa actriz, modelo, fashionista y ex animadora de MTV Latinoamérica, se volvió famosa por MTV y apareció en un montón de premios de dicho canal, luego de eso, E! la contrató para el programa E! Glam Tour.

Nació en Venezuela y es una de las más hermosas e inspiradoras fashionistas en la industria que ha estado en las más famosas semanas de la moda en el mundo. Además de su asombro sentido de la moda,  Eglantina es una activista social que hace que la admire mucho más. Amo su estilo y pienso que definitivamente ustedes deben saber de ella.

Pueden encontrarla y saber mucho más en su cuenta de twitter @EglantinaZingg







Don't forget to leave your comments. 
Xoxx
G.

11 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I've just found your blog and I'm following. I hope you do the same :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :-) Take a look and when you want we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, let me know :-))) Kisses Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gaby !
    I'm following you back . you have a wonderful blog ^^
    I tried telling you on IFB,but I think it doesn't show...
    Great posts, great style.. keep on posting !
    Kisses
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) i'm following you back, thank you very much!
    Kisses *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of style
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a great eye! love it! I am your newest follower. feel free to stop on by my blog and follow back!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I followed you I will stop to leave some comments now :)

      Xo
      G

      Delete