Closet essentials: Blazers

Hi lovely readers. Today I come with a post about one of the most important pieces you MUST have in your closet: BLAZERS!! Either because of their color, print or cut they make the simplest outfit look so chic. I will show you the different types you can find, there are millions but you definitely should have at least 2 of any of this ones I will post. Enjoy and please don't forget to comment :)

Hola hermosos lectores! Hoy vengo con un post acerca de una pieza extremadamente IMPORTANTE que debes tener en tu closet: BLAZERS. Así sea por su color, estampado o corte ellos hacen que el look mas simple tenga un toque chic. Les mostrare diferentes tipos que puende encontrar, hay millones pero definitivamente deberias tener al menos 2 o 3 de cualquier de estos en el post.
Disfruten y no olviden comentar :D




If you are missing any of this blazers, be sure when you go shopping again find the one that better suits you and you like the most, but you definitely should have at least 1 of each. Now I will show how I would wear them :D

Si te falta alguno de estos blazer, no olvides cuando vayas de compras encontrar el que mas te guste y mejor te quede, pero definitivamente debes tener al menos 1 de cada 1.
Ahora te mostrare como yo los usaría:





Hope you liked.
xo
G

12 comments:

  1. Just came across your lovely blog, have followed you.

    http://love-for-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with blazers, I have so many but I cant stop buying more :P
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!! Followed you back for sure :D

    xo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lusting after an ivory-colored blazer at the moment. Thanks for providing so many great choices!

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the looks you've compiled! I found your blog through IFB. Followed (:

    -Anna
    themelliflue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, I don't see you on my followers but I will follow your blog anyway. Hope you follow back!

      xo
      G

      Delete
  6. Fantastic outfits - I'm follow your blog via GFC.

    Warm regards:)

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the wine coloured accessories and the patterned blazers :D
    Have followed you, would love a follow back as i have just started
    Kaia
    xx
    http://crimson-dormouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete