Make a statement with your jewelry

Hi guys!!! Today's post is about JEWELRY, I certainly like to make a statement of my style with jewelry than with make up so, I found this lovely accessories that are definitely my style to share with you and the next time you go jewelry shopping you will have some options on your mind after you see this post (I hope so haha). ENJOY and thank you so much for leaving comments and following, that means the world to me because I do this to share with you guys about my style and inspired you to take more risks when you dress up :D

Hola chicas!!! El post de hoy es acerca de JOYAS, a mi me encanta acentuar mi estilo con accesorios y sin duda mi favorito es usar joyas, puedo salir sin maquillaje sin ningún problema pero si no tengo al menos un anillo me tendría que devolver para buscarlo jaja.
Encontre estos hermosos accesorios que definitivamente son mi estilo para compartir con ustedes y así la próxima vez que vayan de compras tendrán muchas opciones en su mente después de este post.
Disfruten y gracias por dejar comentarios y seguirme, eso significa el mundo para mi porque hago esto para compartir con ustedes mi estilo y lo que me inspira y así todas podemos tomar unos cuantos riesgos al vestirnos :D




I'll be waiting for your comments :D
xo
G

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely jewellery :)
    I am now your 101 follower! You want to be my 101 follower?? You can follow me here:
    http://www.modeofstyle.com
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love statement necklaces! So cute especially in the fall over sweaters!
    xo, Scarlett
    Follow me? The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi its Sassy stichez thanks for following my blog and supporting it i just followed yours and i love it alot will be reading this daily!

    toodles!!!!!!!! www.sassystitchez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these jewelry pieces:)
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklaces are my favorites, they are gorgeous =).
    Best,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want most of these! Especially the necklaces and some of the rings!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete