The Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, you can right click the picture on my page and copy/paste it onto your blog, or just google it, there are a ton of fun buttons out there!)



Thank you SO SO MUCH to Blonde side of Life for nominating me. I feel so honored this means a lot to me. So CHECK OUT HER BLOG, she is gorgeous, chic, cute, and you will love her style and pics.

11 random facts about me:

- I want to learn french :D

- I LOVE FRIENDS! I watch it on tv and when it's not on I have on DVD lol.

- I am a technology addict, so bad!

- I want a puppy!!!!!

-  I am going to start working pretty soon, I almost 20 so I am happy I will finally work my ass off :D

- When I get nervous I can't stop thinking about the possibilities of situations!

- I soon will have 3 years with my boyfriend :D

- I used to study Journalism but fashion is becoming an obsession so I will study for fashion designer :D

- I study photography too!

- My iPhone is Pink LOL! :D

- I LOVE LOVE reading and checking new blogs! It inspires me :D

My answers to Antal's questions:

- What are your goals for the next month? Stop being shy, hopefully!
- What is your dream designer item? Birkin bag by Hermes!
- What is your favorite song right now? Gosh, that's hard haha I would say Taylor Swift's song We are never getting back together :D
- False or natural eyelashes? All natural :D
- Who is the most famous person you've met? I think no one yet haha
- Black or white? black!
- Pumps with or without platform? With!
- Have you ever had two dates per night? Never!
- If you could afford it, would you have plastic surgery to 'fix' anything on your body? No, I hate it!
- Which do you prefer: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Too hard, love them both!
- Which is your favorite designer? Chanel all the way!
11 Bloggers that I have chosen:
Questions for the 11 Bloggers:
- What made you decide having a blog?
- What is the most awesome thing about blogging?
- Which item you have that you can't live without?
- Your favorite piece in your closet?
- Favorite designer?
- Do you have instagram? if you do, do you think it helps your readers to grow? if you don't, would you like to have? What do you think about it?
- Favorite model?
- Favorite book?
- Do you think is important to be fit or is just stereotype?
- Favorite famous blogger?
- Favorite brand?
xoxxox
G

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou SO much for nominating me! It really means a lot :) I'm doing my post now, thanks again! :D
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchísimas gracias por nominarme!! Esto significa que mi blog gusta :)
    Besitos guapa!

    http://yourfashionisyourpersonality.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love your blog it is so pretty!
      do you think we could follow each other? :)
      tell me your opinion :)
      http://coldinvitation.blogpsot.com
      greetings

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate your sweetness :-)

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete