Polka dot love



Once again I have to say I LOVE POLKA DOTS, so as soon as I saw this dotted jean at PACSUN I knew it had to be mine, since then I think I wear it a lot haha but I realized I have never show it here, so before going out I grab my camera and ask my boyfriend to take some pics for the blog haha. I hope you like the outfit, it was for a comfy-chilly day :)
xo
G

PS: Since the blog anniversary is on Feb 21st I am going to do a GIVEAWAY from feb 22nd until March 15th, I will give away an awesome fashion book "The sourcebook of Contemporary fashion design" so if you are interested stay tuned :) (the giveaway will be national and international)

Otra vez debo decir que AMO LOS POLKA DOTS, así que, tan pronto vi este jean en la entrada de PACSUN supe que debía ser mío, desde entonces creo que lo uso quizá demasiado pero me di cuenta que nunca lo había mostrado aquí, entonces antes de salir le pedí a mi novio que me tomara unas fotos rapidito para el blog. Espero les guste, fue para un día cómodo y con un poco de brisa :)
Besos,
G

PD: Ya que el aniversario del blog es el 21 de Febrero, voy a hacer un sorteo desde el 22 de febrero hasta el 15 de Marzo, estaré dando el libro "The Sourcebook of Contemporary fashion design"(en inglés), asi que, si te interesa, pendiente en el blog :) (El sorteo será nacional e internacional)

Bershka Knit spiked sweater 
Pacsun Polka dot jean
Zara bag
H&M flats
Forever 21 mustache ring





2 comments:

  1. Ohh that ring is adorable!!

    Great post!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO in love with those jeans!!! Adorable! I NEED a pair!
    cute sweater too =)


    fizz
    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete