1st Anniversary of the blog!

I seriously can't believe I have been blogging for a year, that I actually found what I like and makes me happy, so I kinda wanted to talk a little bit why I started doing this.

First, I think most bloggers will support me on this, cause it is not easy to do this, you exposed yourself to people all over the globe,cause you never know whoo sees your blog and pictures and life, you need to have a big quantity of confident to do this, because everyone will see your body, face, and most of all your style, they will love you or criticize you, so if you don't feel secure about yourself that will affect you.

At first, it was like a hobby for me, I lived in LA for 6 months so I thought it was a good idea. I spent weeks without posting anything.

Sadly when I started to take my blog seriously I had to go back to my country, where is kinda hard to take pictures on the streets and mostly because I didn't have someone to take me pictures, so I decided every outfit I wore for a week, I will take one weekend to take pictures of all that outfits so I could show you how I dressed for my everyday, and so I did, it kinda worked out but I am not completely satisfied with it.

The year was ending so I decided lots of thing about my future, and of course my blog is in it, 2013 is the year where everything (hopefully) will change, I can't tell you why now, but I will very soon, I SWEAR, so that is kind of the short history of Soul of a fashionista.

Btw, I change my name twice before this one, at first I was "Fashion photo lover", then I got this huge obsession with dandelions so I named it "Beauty, fashion & dandelions" and finally I decided on "Soul of a fashionista" why? simply because I am opening my fashion soul to lots of fashion lovers, so it makes sense. right? haha

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I promise I will work harder to make the blog more enjoyable :)
STAY TUNED FOR THE GIVEAWAY TOMORROW :D



La verdad que no puedo creer que he estado en esto por 1 año, que en realidad encontré lo que me hace feliz, así que quería hablarles un poco porque empecé a hacerlo.

Primero que nada, creo que la mayoría de los bloggers me apoyan en esto, porque no es nada fácil hacerlo, te expones a personas en todo el mundo, porque nunca sabes quien entra a tu blog, tus fotos y hasta un pedacito de tu vida, necesitas tener una cantidad grande de confianza en ti misma porque todo el mundo vera tu cara, tu cuerpo y sobre todo tu estilo, lo amaran o lo criticaran, y si no te sientes segura de ti misma te afectara.

Al comienzo fue como un hobbie, vivi en Los ángeles 6 meses y me pareció una gran oportunidad, pasaba semanas sin entrar al blog ni colocar nada.

Tristemente, cuando empecé a tomar el blog en serio debía regresar a mi país, donde es difícil tomar fotos en las calles y además no tenia quien me las tomara, así que decidí que cada outfit que usara en la semana, me tomaría un fin de semana para tomar fotos de esos looks así podría mostrarles como me visto el día a día, así que lo hice, por eso las fotos a veces son de calle y a veces en mi casa, funciono un poco pero yo quiero ir mas allá y aun no estoy satisfecha con ello.

El año estaba terminando, así que, decidí muchas cosas acerca de mi futuro, y por supuesto el blog esta en él. 2013 es el año donde todo (espero) cambiara, no puedo decirles porque aún pero lo haré muy pronto, SE LOS PROMETO. Bueno esto es mas o menos un resumen de la historia de Soul of a fashionista.

Por cierto, mi nombre fue cambiado dos veces antes de llegar a este. Al principio era “Fashion Photo Lover”, después tuve esta obsesión con dientes de león así que lo cambie a “Beauty, fashion & dandelions” y finalmente decidí “Soul of a fashionista” por qué? Simplemente porque estoy abriendo mi alma fashion a muchas amantes de la moda, tiene sentido, no? Jaja

GRACIAS POR EL APOYO, prometo trabajar mas duro en el blog para que se disfrute más! :)

MUY PENDIENTES DEL SORTEO MAÑANA EN EL BLOG :D

HUGS AND MUCH LOVE!!!
G

6 comments:

  1. Hola guapa te he encontrado gracias a instagram me encanta tu blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your one year! :)
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love the name of your blog! xx

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muuuy bieeen! Felicitaciones! Me gusta tu blog, y es cierto, hay que tenerle mucho amor al arte para poder hacer esto!

    Un beso, http://bababoomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades Gaby, de verdad!!! Asi estare yo de emocionada dentro de un año...Buen trabajo
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete