THE HIGH LOW SKIRT







There are certain pieces of my closet that I have kept for a while. This skirt is one of them, is very comfy, I love the cut and the colors just work with pretty much everything. I felt quite formal but at the same time casual and comfy. Adding a blazer always make a difference, a much relaxed look could be with a cardigan and flats as well.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

____________________________________________________________________________

Hay ciertas piezas en mi closet que he guardado por un tiempo, una de esas es esta falda. Es cómoda, me encanta el corte y los colores van con básicamente todo. Me sentí un poco formal pero a la vez casual y cómoda. Agregar un blazer marca una gran diferencia. También para un look más relajado, un cardigan y zapatillas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & top
Aldo shoes

1 comment: