DREAM DAY STYLE CHALLENGE WITH LOVERLY


Most girls since they are little think about the dreamy day when they give their "yes" to the ONE. We are not only thinking about how lucky we will be to find that person, but also about the DRESS, the perfect and most beautiful dress that will remain on so many pictures that will be shown to next generations and that we will always remember.

Even though I am not close to getting marry whatsoever, because I am thinking maybe at 27-28, when Loverly contacted me for this challenge I was excited, because of course I have thought about my dreamy dress and venue before. 

I choose a wedding in the garden because even though I love the idea of one by the beach, is a little cliche and a common wish on some women. My second option will be on a scene like this, a beautiful garden filled with colorful flowers that will just be breathtaking. 

To match the perfect setting, of course I chose my always favorite, LACE. My dress will be for sure made of lace. I just love the femininity and romanticism it reflects. Long sleeves and a sutil flare to make it sophisticated and like if it was taken out a fairytale so this dress was perfect to me.

As for the other details, metallic shoes are my favorite pick, to give it a fun, flirty touch and a very delicate but still beautiful veil.

Simplicity, to me is all about simplicity. I honestly care more about the person I'll be marrying to and how special that day will be to us and the ones to come. At the end, is all that matters but, the memories of this day will be always remembered so taking care of every detail counts.

Check out more at Loverly, is the Pinterest site for the brides-to-be. 

___________________________________________________________________________

La mayoría de las mujeres desde muy chiquitas nos imaginamos ese día en que le diremos "SI" a la persona indicada. No solo pensamos acerca de lo suertudas que seremos de encontrar a esa persona pero también del vestido, el más perfecto y hermoso vestido que será por siempre recordado en muchas fotos y mostrado a las próximas generaciones de la familia.

Aunque no tengo ningún plan de casarme en este momento, sino quizá a los 27-28, cuando Loverly me contactó para este desafío me emocioné, porque por supuesto he pensado en ese día y el vestido que anhelo usar.

Escogí una boda en un jardín porque, a pesar de que me encanta la idea de la playa, siento que es un poco cliché y común para algunas mujeres. Mi segunda opción sería un ambiente asi, un hermoso jardín lleno de las flores más hermosas y que tanto me gustan que simplemente robara el aliento.

Para combinar perfecto con el ambiente, por supuesto que mi vestido anhelado sería de encaje. Me encanta la femeneidad y el romanticismo que refleja. Mangas largas y un corte sútil para hacerlo sofisticado y como sacado de un cuento de hadas, este vestido me pareció perfecto.

En cuanto a otros detalles del look, zapatos metálicos son mi opción favorita para darle un toque divertido y coqueto, y un velo delicado pero extremadamente hermoso.

La sencillez es todo para mi, honestamente me importa más la persona que estará parada a mi lado para empezar esa aventura conmigo y lo especial que será recordar ese día y los que vendrán. Al final, es todo lo que importa, los recuerdos de ese día serán siempre nombrados y encargarse de cada detalle cuenta.

Entren a Loverly para ver mucho más, es como el Pinterest para las futuras novias.

No comments:

Post a Comment