FLORAL SCALLOPS







It seems I can't get enough of floral prints, and when I saw this top had scallop details I just fell in love. It looks brighter in person but is very good quality and fit. I paired it with a pastel skirt and heels, to make it more casual and simple but still cute, I wanted the top to take the whole attention.

Thanks for visiting
xo

_________________________________________________________________________

Parece que no puedo cansarme del estampado de flores, apenas vi esta blusa y los detalles me enamoré. Es mucho más neón en persona pero la calidad es muy buena. La combiné con una falda pastel y tacones para hacerlo más casual y simple, quería que el top se llevara toda la atención.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos.
G

F21 top & skirt
H&M necklace
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment