RED WALL







As I commented last post I have been feeling like wearing very professional outfits. This time I wore this dress which I bought a while ago but because it fits very tight to the body I was not sure if I wanted to wear it. I gave it a chance and added a blazer to make it appropriate and it turned out really good. I like the contrast with the red and the zipper detail in the waist.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Como comenté en el post pasado, he estado usando looks profesionales. Esta vez opté por este vestido que tenía desde hace unos meses pero como es tan pegado al cuerpo no estaba segura de usar. Le di una oportunidad y agregué un blazer para hacerlo más apropiado y me gustó el resultado. Me encanta el contraste con el rojo y el detalle del cierre en la cintura.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 dress
H&M blazer
Zoe & J necklace

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite color matchings, White and blue provide such a fresh and clean appeareance
    love your outfit!
    www.trendsvip.com

    ReplyDelete