PETITE IN STYLE: PALM TREES AND DOTS








It is no surprise that I love wearing skirts to the office. This one in particular you may have seen in another post. Polka dots are one of my favorite prints. As I was shopping one day, a came across this beautiful blazer from Zara. I had already seen it in Krystin Lee from Suburban Faux-Pas. I love her style and wanted to recreate one of her looks. This is such a great print combination. I added a bit of sparkle with this statement necklace from Zoe and J.

This is a great look for the office. The length of the skirt as well as the length of the blazer is perfect for a petite figure.  The skirt is a petite 00 and the blazer is xsmall. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

No es sorpresa que me gusta usar faldas para la oficina, esta en particular la han visto en otro post. Polka dots es uno de mis estampados favoritos. Estaba de compras un día y me crucé con este hermoso blazer de Zara, que ya había visto previamente en Krystin Lee de Suburban Faux-Pas. Me encanta su estilo y quería recrear uno de sus looks, es una combinación de estampados genial. Agregué un poco de brillo con este collar de Zoe & J.

Este look es perfecto para la oficina. El largo de la falda y del blazer es perfecto para las bajitas. La falda es 00 petite y el blazer xsmall.

Blazer: Zara
Necklace: Zoe and J
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Fioni 

No comments:

Post a Comment