PINK & AQUA








Most of the time I choose accessories as a complement but I do not make them stand out as much. This time because of how gorgeous this Zoe & J necklace is mixed with my Simona Callá bag I tried something different. I love pink and blue, the brightest and the lightest shades of both these colors are my favorite so of course I could not help but mix them both.
Also, this LC Lauren Conrad top is sooooo pretty, as soon as I saw it I grabbed it. I love the lace detail on the sleeves, neck and back is such a cute a feminine piece.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

La mayoría del tiempo elijo accesorios para completar el look pero muy poco para hacerlos protagonistas. Esta vez tuve que dejar que ellos hablaran por si solos, este hermoso collar de Zoe & J mezclado con mi cartera de Simona Callá fueron perfectos juntos. Me encanta el rosado y el azul, los tonos neón y los más pasteles de estos dos colores son mis favoritos asi que no pude evitar mezclarlos.
Este top de LC Lauren Conrad es bellísimo, apenas lo vi me lo llevé sin pensarlo. Me encanta el detalle de encaje en las mangas, el cuello y la espalda, es súper lindo y femenino.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

LC Lauren Conrad top
Love Culture skirt
Zoe & J necklace
Simona Callá bag

No comments:

Post a Comment