BLUSH & WOOD WITH SILVANO APPAREL








I love to wear sunglasses, especially here in Miami is a MUST so I always try to find the type I like the most. Usually oversize or cat-eye, I love them. When Silvano Apparel reached out to me I was super excited, they do not only have gorgeous sunglasses, but they have the coolest watches made out of wood. I treated myself with this gorgeous pair of wood sunnies and I got one of their watches for my bf for his birthday, even though we still have a few months we will not see each other, but I could not resist on getting one for him.

You should definitely check out their site and products, not only the quality is excellent but the packaging and care they are delivered is worth it.

Thanks for visiting 
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Me encanta usar lentes de sol, especialmente en Miami que es una necesidad asi que, siempre trato de encontrar los que me gustan. Usualmente grandes o cat-eye. Cuando Silvano Apparel me contactó me emocioné muchisimo, porque no solo tienen unos lentes espectaculares sino que, tienen unos relojes hechos de madera que me encantaron. Yo elegí estos lentes con detalle de madera para mi y no pude dejar pasar la oportunidad de comprarle un reloj a mi novio por su cumple, aunque todavía faltan unos meses para vernos no me pude resistir.

Definitivamente deberían chequear su sitio y productos, no solo la calidad es excelente pero el cuidado y la entrega valen totalmente la pena.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 skirt
H&M necklace
Kate Spade bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment