MIX OF GREENS








I have been very office appropriate lately. I think because I am getting closer to my graduation at the end of this year I am just feeling the professional vibe. I still have no idea what I would wear for my portfolio presentation I just know I am extremely nervous and, it depends how everything goes but I hope I can continue updating the blog even just a little. It will depend on the amount of homework and work I have to do, cannot believe I am almost done with my associate degree but I am counting to get my bachelor right after finishing; so many plans so little time.

Thanks for visiting
xo

_________________________________________________________________

He estado muy apropiada para la oficina últimamente, creo que es porque mi graduación ya se acerca y estoy sintiendo la vibra profesional. Aún no tengo ni idea que usaré para mi presentación de portafolio solo se que estoy demasiado nerviosa y todo depende, pero me gustaría poder seguir actualizando el blog, veremos como voy con las tareas y proyectos. No puedo creer que ya casi me graduo de mi titulo de asociado, pero estoy cruzando los dedos de poder empezar mi licenciatura apenas me gradue. Tantos planes y tan poco tiempo!!!

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blouse
Zara heels
JustFab bag
F21 skirt

7 comments:

  1. ¿es cosa mía o la falda te queda un poco grande?

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sabría decirte. Es una falda midi y quizá porque soy bajita se ve grande, pero no es así :)

      Delete
  2. Where do I begin? First off, I am loving the new blog lay out! So clean and adorable! Second, I love that you broke up this black and white look with these adorably colorful heels! Love, love!! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna. You are always so sweet!!!!

      Delete