PLEATS & RAINDROPS








Sometimes is hard for me to write about what I wear, because honestly there is no special reason why I mixed this with that, or why I chose this over that. I just do, I put clothes on, mix them, and go crazy until I find something I feel comfortable with, will work for my day, and makes me feel pretty and well dressed.
When it rains, I like to wear bright colors, because is already a very dark and cloudy day to be wearing black or neutrals, so I like to make some color pop to make the day brighter. I love this skirt, and mixed with this lace detail top made me feel so comfy, and it looked very cute together.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

A veces me es demasiado difícil escribir acerca de lo que uso, porque la verdad no hay una razón especial por la que uso algo, si mezcle esto con aquello, o si elegí esto sobre lo otro, simplemente lo hago. Mezclo, arreglo y me divierto hasta que consigo algo que me haga sentir cómoda durante mi día y me haga sentir bien.

Cuando llueve me gusta usar colores vivos, porque ya el día es lo suficientemente oscuro y gris como para aparte vestirse de esos colores, asi que me gusta alegrar el día con eligiendo colores vivos. Esta falda me encanta y mezclada con este top con detalle de encaje me hizo sentir súper cómoda, y además se veía perfecto todo junto.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

LC Lauren Conrad top
F21 skirt
Payless heels
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment