YOU ARE INVITED: JULY'S FASHION HAPPY HOUR



If you live in Miami, I am EXTREMELY excited to invite you to this month's Fashion Happy Hour event. This is an event dedicated to networking and of course fashion, i feel super honored to be one of the featured bloggers and cannot wait to be there. This is my first official event attending as a blogger and I am extremely happy and would like to see some of you there to meet you and talk.

You can find the tickets HERE!

And find out more about this event HERE!

The Catalina Hotel
July 27th
4:00 PM to 8:PM

SEE YOU THERE!! 
_________________________________________________________________________

Si vives en Miami, me emociona muchísimo invitarlas al Fashion Happy Hour de este mes. Este evento es acerca de conocer gente y por supuesto de moda, me siento súper honored de ser una de las bloggers invitadas y no puedo esperar a ir. Este es mi primer evento oficial como blogger y estoy súper feliz y me encantaría conocer a algunas de ustedes para hablar un poco.

Pueden encontrar los tickets AQUI

Saber más del evento AQUI

The Catalina Hotel
Julio 27
4pm a 8pm

NOS VEMOS!!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment