SILVER LININGS







Just a quick summer post for today. I got this dress a long time ago and brought it back with me from my quick trip to Venezuela a couple months ago, Miami weather has been cray cray this past weeks so I just went for it and finally wore this super comfy dress and, mixed it with the cutest silver sandals.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_________________________________________________________________________

Un look veraniego para el post de hoy. Este vestido lo tengo desde hace mucho y cuando fui a Venezuela hace unos meses me lo traje para Miami, aqui el clima ha estado muy loco las últimas semanas asi que, decidí finalmente usarlo y lo mezclé con estas sandalias plateadas súper lindas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 dress
TJmaxx sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment