CHEETAH PANTS








I cannot explain you how much I love the result on this pictures. Even though it was a crazy busy week when I take the pictures is my moment to relax, to enjoy it and that is why I have this space, because it makes me happy.
I have been trying to add more pants to my closet and the only way for that to happen is either they are super comfortable or they are dressy to work. I found these ones on H&M and I tried them on, they were just soooooo comfy I had to take them. I mixed them with white and a bow detail, just for fun.

Thanks for visiting
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

No puedo explicarles como me gustó el resultado de estas fotos. Aunque fue una semana totalmente loca y ocupada, cuando tomo fotos es mi momento de relajarme, de disfrutarlo y por eso es que tengo este espacio, porque me hace feliz.
He estado tratando de agregar pantalones a mi closet y la única manera de que eso suceda es que sean demasiado cómodos o sean de vestir como para el trabajo. Vi estos en H&M y me los probé, son tan cómodos que no dudé en llevármelos. Los mezclé con blanco y un detalle de un lazo solo porque me gustó.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & pants
F21 sandals
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment