FASHION HAPPY HOUR - THE LOOK








This is what I wore for the event on Sunday. I got this dress a few months ago and I knew it was the one for this event. I fell in love when I saw Emma Stone wearing a Gucci dress that looks like this one but of course, mine was a lot cheaper.

I kept the accessories simple with cute earrings and my transparent clutch, so the dress and shoes would take all the attention.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Esto fue lo que usé para el evento el Domingo. Me compré este vestido hace unos meses y sabía que sería el indicado para el evento. Me enamoré cuando vi a Emma Stone usar un modelo Gucci similar a este, pero claro el mío fue mucho más accesible.

Mantuve los accesorios muy simples asi el vestido y los zapatos se llevaban la atención.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M dress
Topshop heels
Zoe&J earrings
Zara clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment