LAVENDER MIDI SKIRT









There is no secret my love for pastels goes infinity and beyond. Since I wore my first midi skirt ever I got stuck with them, I like to dress very feminine and ladylike and that is what midi skirts make me feel. Obviously when I saw this pastel + midi skirt mix I had to get it. The skirt also happens to have pleats, which I am obsessed too, I wanted to keep it very romantic and cute so I mix it with a blush top and bright coral heels. I would wear this for a romantic date as well.

Thanks fork visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

No es un secreto que mi amor por los colores pasteles va al infinito más allá. Desde que usé la primera falda midi me quede obsesionada con ellas, me gusta mucho ser femenina a la hora de vestirme y eso es lo que las falda midi me hacen sentir. Obviamente al ver esta que además era color pastel y tenía pleats, no pude decir que no. Quise mantener el look muy romántico asi que, lo mezclé con otro color pastel pero con un toque neón con los tacones. Usaría esto para una cita sin duda.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top
Love Culture skirt (Tea & Cup LA) and heels (Glaze)
JustFab bag

2 comments:

  1. THE COLOR OF THE SHOES IS BEAUTIFUL! YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete