THE FLORAL DRESS









Well, I am obsessed with floral prints especially pastel prints. When I saw this dress all I could think of was "I have to have it". Is so cute and ladylike I could not wait to wear it, but of course when you live in Florida you can expect a horrible rainy day when you decide to wear your cute dress.
Either way I wore it and added the cutest pink lipstick from NYX MLS02. You know for me lipstick is like the final magic touch and I cannot go out without it.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________

Ya saben que mi obsesión por los estampados de flores va más allá, especialmente si eso incluye colores pasteles. Cuando vi este vestido tenía que llevármelo. Es muy lindo y no podía esperar para usarlo, pero como es de esperarse cuando se vive en Florida, al salir de mi casa con el vestido me esperaba un día muy lluvioso.
Igualmente me lo disfruté y agregué un poco de labial que como ya saben es para mi el toque final mágico. Este que uso es NYX MLS02.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I cannot seem to get enough of floral dresses this summer. I love the romantic feel of this dress. Looks fantastic, as always!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete