THAT ORANGE FEELING









A few years back I would have not pictured myself wearing orange or yellow, for some reason I thought they just did not look good on me. Now, and I have to say thanks to the blog, I am able to take more risks and try new things. Honestly, if you meet me like 4 years ago, I would wear skirts like once a month, I was terrified of them, I did not feel secure or confident about myself but, thanks to the blog and years of experience I have learned that you are the only one who can make yourself look and feel good but also bad so it depends a lot on what you want and how you actually want to feel about yourself.
Everyday I choose to feel confident, scute and try new things that would inspire me and make me have fun with my looks and enjoy the moment. Life is so short and time does not wait long for us to find happiness, it's within ourselves.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hace un tiempo no me hubiese imaginado usando naranja o amarillo, por alguna razón pensé que no se veían bien en mi. Hoy, puedo decir que gracias al blog puedo experimenter más y arriesgarme al probar cosas nuevas. Honestamente si me hubiesen conocido por ahí en el 2010 usaba faldas máximo una vez al mes o casi nunca, me aterraban porque no me sentía segura de mi cuerpo pero, gracias al blog y tiempo de experiencia y aprendizajes he sabido que solo nosotros mismos nos hacemos ver y sentir bien pero también mal, siempre dependerá en lo que quieras o como te quieras sentir sobre ti mismo.
Todos los días elijo sentirme confiada, segura e intentar cosas nuevas que me inspiren y me diviertan con mis looks y asi disfrutar el momento. La vida es tan corta y el tiempo no espera por nosotros para encontrar la felicidad, porque esta ahí mismo, dentro de nosotros.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & skirt
Kate Spade bag
Zoe & J earrings
Call it Spring heels

No comments:

Post a Comment