MINT AS LOVE










I have been wanting to get a bag different from the ones I have. By different I mean, color. When it comes to handbags I am all about neutrals because to me they complement an outfit so it is better to have more versatile colors. I have been wanting a mint bag for a few months but I did not want any mint bag, I wanted THE mint bag.
Simona Callá is a store based in Chicago, IL. The owner of the store Carmen Boada is Venezuelan which makes me even happier to get the bag because I like supporting people from my country that are making their way in the international market. The collection the store carries is simply amazing, the colors, shapes, and aesthetics of the pieces are to die for. My bag is called "Isabela" and it is made with vegan leather. I definitely recommend you stopping by their site and see the beautiful products, which you may also find some on sale!!

http://www.simonacalla.com

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________

He querido una cartera diferente de las que ya tengo, y al decir diferente me refiero al color. Cuando hablamos de carteras para mi los colores neutros son clave porque complementan un look y son más versátiles. Recientemente he querido una cartera de color menta, pero no quería cualquiera sino LA cartera menta.
Simona Callá es una tienda ubicada en Chicago, IL. La encargada es la venezolana Carmen Boada, lo cual me animó muchísimo más a comprarla porque me gusta apoyar como pueda a los venezolanos que ponen su nombre en alto afuera. La colección que verán en la tienda es un espectáculo, los colores, formas y estética de las piezas son para morirse. Mi cartera se llama Isabela y esta hecha de cuero vegan. Definitivamente recomiendo que pasen por su website y vean los productos, que aparte pueden conseguir varios en oferta!!

http://www.simonacalla.com

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

LC Lauren Conrad blazer
H&M dress
Zoe & J necklace
Simona Callá handbag


2 comments:

  1. You have such a good eye and put together such a stunning look. Enjoy Isabela she's one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete