Bodysuit and Dots



It feels soooo weird to post looks and it was even weirder taking pictures of it. It's been a while since I shot outfit pictures so I tried to do my best hahaha. I must say I am completely into the bodysuit, choker and white sneakers trend extremely obsessed actually. I feel like bodysuits are now like a uniform to me, they are so comfy and look so nice with pretty much anything. You can add up jackets, vest, scarves, anything and totally switch up the look.

I wore this for the second day of Colombia Moda and even though my skirt fits big now I added the belt because I am sill in love with it. The look was perfect for Medellin's weather and the day.

Hope you like it!

Me siento rarisima publicando looks y peor me sentí tomando las fotos porque ha pasado tanto tiempo que traté de hacer lo mejor que pude jajaja. Debo decir que estoy demasiado obsesionada con la moda de los bodies, chokers y sneakers blancos, prácticamente son parte de mi uniforme ahora. Son demasiado cómodos los bodysuits y van con todo, puedes agregar chaquetas, bufandas, etc y cambiar totalmente el look.

Usé esto para el segundo día de Colombia Moda y aunque la falda me queda un poco grande ahora le agregué un cinturón porque todavía me encanta. El look fue perfecto para el clima de Medellín y el día.

Espero les guste!

F21 bodysuit
Kate Spade New York skirt, necklace & sunglasses 
Bershka heels
Kate Spade Saturday bag






No comments:

Post a Comment